Please click on the following links to view the job opportunities available. Unless otherwise noted, apply in person or complete and mail the online printable application with your resume to:
Fayette County Board of DD
1330 Robinson Road
Washington Court House, Ohio 43160
- Printable Application – Fayette County
- Instructor Assistant – Fayette County
- Substitute Teacher
- Printable Application – Highland County
- Help Me Grow Home Visitor – Adams and Brown County – Highland County
- Operations Associate – Highland County
- HMG Home Visitor Supervisor – Highland County
- PreK Teacher Intervention Specialist – Highland County
- Early Intervention Service Coordinator – Highland County
The Fayette County Board of DD is An Equal Opportunity Employer and Service Provider
Provider Job Openings
Fayette Progressive Industries is currently hiring the following positions:
Direct Service Providers
Full or part-time. Hours vary to including 1st shift, evenings, overnights, and weekends.
All interested candidates can pick up an application or drop off a resume at FPI – 1330 Robinson Road SE, Washington Court House, OH 43160 – Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 AM – 3 PM. All selected candidates will be required to complete a background check, physical, and pre-screen drug test. Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled. No phone calls will be accepted. Fayette Progressive Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
Goodwill Industries in Washington Court House is searching for a full-time employee to work 3rd shift in people’s homes as well as assist them with morning routines. For more information, call 740-620-4036. For an application, stop by Goodwill Industries located at 1825 Columbus Ave WCH, Oh 43160.