FCBDD believes that all people with disabilities should be treated as equal and should be able to speak up for what they want by serving as leaders and working as a TEAM with members of the community. Programs and services offered are:
- Service and Support Administration for individualized, person-centered community connections.
- FACT (Fayette Advocating Change Together) an advocacy group that meets monthly on the first business day of the month, upstairs in the Kroger conference room. Click HERE for the 2019 FACT group meeting schedule.
- SOAG (Southern Ohio Advocacy Group) is a 14-county regional advocacy group that meets monthly in Chillicothe.
- Give Back Crew. The Give Back Crew is made up of FACT members. This crew goes out into the community to give back to our first responders as well as local businesses. The crew delivers a basket filled with goodies and a thank-you note in appreciation for all that they do for our community.
- Healthy Living is a 10-week course for anyone who wants to learn ways to cook, exercise, and meet other people who want to join a journey to a healthier lifestyle.
The Next Chapter Book Club The FCBDD is an affiliate and proud partner of the Next Chapter Book Club. The members enjoy being transported to different worlds, where they meet interesting characters and gain knowledge about exciting new ideas and skills. This club meets once a week at the Carnegie Public Library.